gcc for MPC555?

Hello,

I want to write a device driver for the MPC555 for accessing SD/MMC cards using Codewarrior IDE . DUe to some licensing problems , there are delays in getting the software.

I'd like to know if i can use a crosscompiler like Gcc to generate the application and later integrate it in the codewarrior IDE. Also, does gcc support most the options in mpc555 development ?? Thanks in advance.. Amit

Any

Reply to
Amit Malyala