FA: Nohau 80251 Emulator, Tektronix digital scope, other lab equipment

Hi CAE,

Thought I'd drop a quick note in case anyone here might be interested in
some lab equipment I'm auctioning off on eBay. So far what I have listed is:

Nohau EMUL251-PC in-circuit emulator that supports the Intel 80251 family of
microcontrollers.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item38%79452732
This orginally cost me over $5,000, but I've started it at one cent and will
take whatever it brings.

Tektronix TDS-210 Digital Oscilloscope
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item38%79434102

I'll also be listing a high voltage probe, DC power supply and PCMCIA
extender card shortly among other things.

I used to be an embedded engineering consultant but hung up my hat a couple
years back. Hope someone can use this stuff.

Kind regards,
Ben

no_wcn2k_ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Site Timeline