Wanted: Vintage Tektronix Test Equipment

Hello Everyone,

I'm on the hunt for some vintage Tektronix test equipment (400-series and 500-series oscilloscopes, calibration equipment, etc.) Ideally, I'm looking for vacuum-tube and discrete-transistor based gear (prior to their newer IC-based stuff.)

I live in the Surrey, British Columbia (Canada) area and am willing to travel up to 300km. I don't have a lot of money to spend on this stuff,as it's a hobby, but will be more than happy to pay a fair price / fair market value.

I'm also interested in old vacuum-tube based HP frequency counters.

Thanks for your time -

Regards,

Chris

Reply to
Chris

This group does NOT have in its name one of the following: forsale marketplace ads biz thus it is NOT the proper group for this.

The charter for this group:

*-*+o=nly.advertise+Techniques-for-*-*-*+sci.electronics.repair-Fixing-*-*+Annecd=otes-*-*+*.rec.hierarchy+*.*.not.a.forsale.group+zz-zz+Discussion

Reply to
JeffM

JeffM wrote in :

*-*+only.advertise+Techniques-for-*-*-*+sci.electronics.repair-Fixing-*-*+Annecdotes-*-*+*.rec.hierarchy+*.*.not.a.forsale.group+zz-zz+Discussion

A shorter URL:

A shorter URL:

You're welcome. .

Reply to
Dave U. Random

Thanks Jeff,

Will keep this in-mind for future postings.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Why not extend your range to Beaverton, Oregon? Likely estate sales and widows would keep you stocked.

Reply to
spamtrap1888