eZ80 development with Linux?

Hello!

I just got an Zilog eZ80 development board. It just works fine
with Windows, but at home I am running Linux.

So, does anyone know, if there exists a (free) compiler for the
eZ80 for Linux?

Wine fails to run the Setup.exe. I also searched the Web with
goole, without success so far. :-(

Wolfgang

Re: eZ80 development with Linux?

I haven't tried this myself, but it sounds fine:

http://sdcc.sourceforge.net/

bjoern

Re: eZ80 development with Linux?

I believe a gcc port was started for eZ80, but I don't think it got very
far.

Paul Burke

Re: eZ80 development with Linux?

I don't think there are any eZ80 compilers (other then Zilog/IAR)
out there. The only ones I've seen are for Z80 thus won't be very useful.

I never used wine but this approach works under windows. You may also
need to copy reg entries

Maciek.

Site Timeline