Embedded Linux Developers - Full-time / San Diego, CA

Dear Linux Experts,

Our parent company SQL Star International, Inc is in the business of providing technology solutions for the next generation. Currently we have partnered with San Diego based Wireless Solutions provider and synergizing with them to develop robust OpenSource solutions for wireless devices.

We are looking for a Senior level Embedded Linux developers to be part of our development team.

Required Skills: Over 5 years of software development for embedded and desktop Linux Experience in mobile wireless internet client/server software solutions C programming in Linux/Unix OS. Understanding of Linux kernel C API. Understanding Linux Kernel internals Device drivers programming - MTD NAND/I2C/I2S/SD/MMC/Hardware DMA/PCI/ OTG [USB host, USB device, ], UART, High Speed UART, NIC, SDIO, Clock, etc. Porting of Board specific code to linux kernel( board configuration initialization, GPIO, etc). Kernel programming Building minimal base root file system. Exposure and understanding of GDB/KGDB, kernel profilers- kprobe, systemtap, etc. Exposure to use IDE interface , eclipse for embedded development.

Please send in your resume to snipped-for-privacy@talentfuse.com

Badrie A TalentFuse (A SQL Star company) snipped-for-privacy@talentfuse.com

858 397 1664
Reply to
SQL Star International,Inc

Wow!... I've gotta have me some of that synergizing!

Reply to
Michael N. Moran