ElektronikLaden compod serial protocol

Hi,

Where can i found the compod12 serial protocol documentation ?

Where can i donwload it ?

Thanks

Olivier

Reply to
othebault

othebault schreef in berichtnieuws

4b61cabc$0$21985$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

Guess what kind of pages I got when I did put "compod12 serial protocol documentation" (without the double-quotes) into google ....

One of the results mentions that the compod12 protocol is supported by an open API, and that documentation can be found on the german site. Maybe a good place to start looking for it ?

Reply to
R.Wieser

i do that...

I found that, but if you go to this site you can't found the documentation.

Reply to
othebault