Gould/Biomation K102-D serial protocol?

Hi,

Some time ago, I bought a surplus Gould/Biomation K102-D logic analyzer. Not a bad piece of equipment for a hobbyist. The box has an RS232 connector at the back and one of the setup screens has parameters for the interface, so it's not a dummy. I gather, it can be used to d/l the trace memory's contents for off-line processing (or storage). However, I do not have the required software! Does anyone have a description of the protocol used on this interface?

Thanks in advance,

Josef

Reply to
Josef Moellers