Digi or Lantronix

Hi all,

I am about to add ethernet to a device with a serial port and I am trying to
decide which canned solution I should go for: Digi (Me and Wi-Me) or
Lantronix.
Any suggestions and hands-on experiences with both?

What puts me off with Lantronix is that they have different formfactors for
wired and wireless and that the driver installation on the PC requires .NET
to be installed (a whopping 23Mb) just to run the driver installer and
configuration utility.

Meindert

Re: Digi or Lantronix

The Xport sucks: Exceptionally useless hardware and software. The
software is based on an archaic kernel called SuperTask, which really
SUCKS!!!

Re: Digi or Lantronix

Why?

Meindert