Could somebody read out a GAL20V8 for me? (or measure it)

Need to read out the content of a GAL20V8. It does not use any FF's. It
contains pure combination logic. I know a bunch of LED's and some jumpers
can do the job, but I am out of resources and this simple goal will cost me
a lot of time. Could somebody in the group generously help me to measure
it? If you have a proper device this will be fairly easy. I can pay
shipping both way. Thank you.

vax3900

Re: Could somebody read out a GAL20V8 for me? (or measure it)

If you are in the UK, I might be able to do it, assuming it's not
protected of course...

Paul Burke

Re: Could somebody read out a GAL20V8 for me? (or measure it)

Too bad that I am in OHIO, USA.

Re: Could somebody read out a GAL20V8 for me? (or measure it)

In fact, a bunch of LEDs and a counter IC would give you the same
results with less jumper-wiggling. I'm in NY, and my device programmer
supports GALs, I can _try_ putting it in (as long as it is DIP package)
and see what happens if I select readback. But no guarantees that the
device will survive!

Email me if you want to try.

Re: Could somebody read out a GAL20V8 for me? (or measure it)
Some people in the group kindly responded and I have already sent it to one
of them. Thank you all who tried to help.

vax3900