cheap eval board for the Infineon c165?

Can anybody recommend a cheap eval board for the Infineon 165 processor? (40 Mhz)

I would like to see if it can handle my application before I put it into a new design.

Thank you!

-Mike

Reply to
Mike

"Mike" schrieb:

Hi Mike i use Easy UTAH from Infinion, its not really cheap but there is not almost any selection.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Joachim

Mike said for all posterity...

You might take a look at Rigel's C167 board, since it's fairly inexpensive. You can easily test code for the C165 variant since the 167 is a superset.

I have no connection with the company... I used one of their 8051 boards about 6 years ago.

Casey

Reply to
Casey

Mike said for all posterity...

I mentioned Rigel's 167 board but I forgot the link. More coffee is in order.

Casey

Reply to
Casey

It depends on your idea of "cheap" but, Have you seen

?prodId=119910

Reply to
Payman Habibelahi