cheap eval board for the Infineon c165?

Can anybody recommend a cheap eval board for the Infineon 165 processor?
(40 Mhz)

I would like to see if it can handle my application before I put it into
a new design.

Thank you!
-Mike

Re: cheap eval board for the Infineon c165?

Hi Mike
i use Easy UTAH from Infinion, its not really cheap but there is not almost
any selection.

Frank

Re: cheap eval board for the Infineon c165?
Mike said for all posterity...

You might take a look at Rigel's C167 board, since it's fairly
inexpensive.   You can easily test code for the C165 variant since
the 167 is a superset.

I have no connection with the company... I used one of their 8051
boards about 6 years ago.

Casey

Re: cheap eval board for the Infineon c165?
Mike said for all posterity...

I mentioned Rigel's 167 board but I forgot the link.  More coffee
is in order.

http://www.rigelcorp.com/products.htm

Casey

Re: cheap eval board for the Infineon c165?

It depends on your idea of "cheap" but, Have you seen

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/catalog/viewproductdetails.jsp ;jsessionid=ONFMGUK2X3TJHQFIAEXSFE4AVAAS4IV3?prodId11%9910

Site Timeline