ATmega162V and STK500 kit

Hello, All!

I'm trying to program ATmega162V chip using AVR Studio 4. STK500 board is installed according to manual and i can program the sample chip provided with board without any errors or warning, but trying to burn the mega162v i get this error:

FLASH contents differs from file

Before burning I erased chip succesfully. Oscillator frequency and voltage value are setup by AVR studio, I didn't change them.

What's wrong?

With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Reply to
Roman Mashak

provided

voltage

Go to the 'Board' page and lower the Oscillator frequency to 1MHz. The default setting of AVR Studio is approx. 4MHz which is too high for a mega162, which has it's internal 1MHz clock selected from factory.

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

Hello, Meindert! You wrote on Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:31:29 +0100:

MS> Go to the 'Board' page and lower the Oscillator frequency to 1MHz. The MS> default setting of AVR Studio is approx. 4MHz which is too high for a MS> mega162, which has it's internal 1MHz clock selected from factory.

A lot of thank you!