ATmega162V and STK500 kit

Hello, All!

    I'm trying to program ATmega162V chip using AVR Studio 4. STK500 board
is installed according to manual and i can program the sample chip provided
with board without any errors or warning,  but trying to burn the mega162v i
get this error:

FLASH contents differs from file

Before burning I erased chip succesfully.  Oscillator frequency and voltage
value are setup by AVR studio, I didn't change them.

What's wrong?

With best regards, Roman Mashak.  E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Re: ATmega162V and STK500 kit
provided
voltage

Go to the 'Board' page and lower the Oscillator frequency to 1MHz. The
default setting of AVR Studio is approx. 4MHz which is too high for a
mega162, which has it's internal 1MHz clock selected from factory.

Meindert

Re: ATmega162V and STK500 kit
Hello, Meindert!
You wrote  on Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:31:29 +0100:

 MS> Go to the 'Board' page and lower the Oscillator frequency to 1MHz. The
 MS> default setting of AVR Studio is approx. 4MHz which is too high for a
 MS> mega162, which has it's internal 1MHz clock selected from factory.

    A lot of thank you!

With best regards, Roman Mashak.  E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Site Timeline