Trying to program flash with Freescale Micro

I'm trying to program an xcf32p flash device from Xilinx with a freescale microcontroller. I'd like to program it by connecting the GPIO pins of the micro to the JTAG pins of the flash. I'm a little confused as how to bit bang data through in order to actually program the device. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
mbombach