AT91RM9200 - Page 2

Re: AT91RM9200
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:19:46 GMT, "Ian McBride"

How about these USB to IDE ICs ? There are quite a few single chip
solutions that are used to connect IDE HDs and CD-ROMS to a USB port.
I think the support for these devices are now standard in Linux. I had
no problem getting one of these devices going on Redhat 9.

The NS7520 device on the UNC20 module I mentioned in a earlier post
has got a USB interface that can either be a host or a slave port.

Regards
   Anton Erasmus

Re: AT91RM9200

various

The AT89C51SND1 *is* a USB <-> IDE circuit as well as an MP3 player....

Re: AT91RM9200

Why tack on an $8 chip to get MP3 playback capability when the AT91RM9200
can just do it directly?  Why not just adapt some of the *copius*
open-sourced MP3 decoders and SRC's out there.  In fact, I'm suprised Atmel
hasn't done this themselves to go with the DK.  Or perhaps you have -- is
there one included in your Linux dist?

Site Timeline