640x480 VGA LCD monitor

I have an old embedded PC that produces 640x480 VGA output.  I'd like to replace
the CRT monitor with an LCD.  The problem is, that
every LCD monitor I've seen has a native resolution that is a non-integer
multiple of 640x480 and the resulting stretched image was
distorted and inferior the current CRT image.  I don't need a panel mount or an
industrial display, just an inexpensive destop LCD
that produces an undistorted 640x480 display.  Doesn't need to be very large,
something in the 9-15" range would be good.

I assume I'm not the first person to try to use an inexpensive LCD monitor with
an old embedded PC.

--
Chuck Cox
SynchroSystems Motorsport Computers

replace the CRT monitor with an LCD.  The problem is, that
multiple of 640x480 and the resulting stretched image was
or an industrial display, just an inexpensive destop LCD
large, something in the 9-15" range would be good.
with an old embedded PC.