TI, National Semi i Altium

Translate This Thread From Polish to

Threaded View
Jesli kogos takie rzeczy interesuja, dzisiaj:
TI kupuje Nationala:
-------------------------------
Dear valued customer,

I am excited to let you know that TI has signed a definitive agreement to
purchase National Semiconductor, uniting two industry leaders that have a common
commitment to solving your analog needs. I want to reinforce TI's commitment to
you, our customer, as we merge our two companies.

This acquisition will allow us to address your analog needs with a product
portfolio of unmatched breadth and depth. National's 12,000 products plus TI's
30,000 means more performance, power and packaging options when selecting the
right ICs for your application. And we'll provide a common set of best-in-class
online tools to make the selection and design process easier.

Our combined sales and applications team of 2,500 will be larger than any in the
industry so we can provide more customers with greater face-to-face support than
ever before.

Our manufacturing operations will offer more capacity to support your growth.
TI's fabs and National's available capacity can enable higher production levels.

While both companies will operate independently pending the close, our goal
thereafter is to make the integration process as seamless as possible. No
requalification of products will be necessary since National's manufacturing
sites will continue to be utilized. Part numbers from both companies will remain
the same. There will be no obsolescence of products.

I'm excited about what the integration of our two companies will mean for you:
an unmatched portfolio to meet your analog needs, an extensive sales and
applications network to ease the design process, and manufacturing capacity to
support your growth.

You can learn more about the acquisition at www.ti.com/acquire, including
answers to frequently asked questions and video messages from TI leaders
regarding the acquisition.

Thank you for choosing TI. I look forward to a great future together.

Best regards,

Rich Templeton
Chairman, President and CEO
Texas Instruments
-------------------------------

Altium przenosi glowne biuro z Sydney do Shanghai:

http://www.noodls.com/view/35AEF71FED0C4035C1F9EA872525988B2CCC323E

Tomek

Re: TI, National Semi i Altium
Hello Tom,

To nie jest spóźniony żart primaaprilisowy?

[...]

--
Best regards,
 RoMan                            mailto:roman@pik-net.pl

Chyba nie, bo na stronie Nationala tez taki banner.

Ciekawe - wydawalo mi sie ze rozne antymonopolistyczne przepisy
moga przeszkadzac, czyzby rynek sie rozdrobnil wystarczajaco ?

J.

Re: TI, National Semi i Altium

Zobacz z czego składa się np. Vishay albo Tyco :)

e.

Re: TI, National Semi i Altium
Hello J.F.,

W mojej poczcie też znalazłem.

Zaskakujące - TI wchłania jak PiS przystawki. Żeby się to tylko
podobnie nie skończyło :( Zła wiadomość dla nas, to podwyższenie cen -
TI się nie szczypie.