Nature takes its revenge ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I doubt that turbines or solar panels or solar plants will actually work for the lifetimes that are used to calculate return. I sure wouldn't want a mess of solar panels, with their associated wiring/controls/inverters, on my houses.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Fell in the forest? Was there a sound?

Reply to
Nut'n

LOL, I thought you woke up this morning with your home's water pipes wrozen :P

Bye Jack

--
Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?
Reply to

Probably had a locked rotor, and the ideal wind direction. They can't spin too fast either with out the same results.

Martin Riddle

Do an image search for

wrecked wind turbines

or

destroyed wind turbines

or

damaged wind turbines

or

burning wind turbines

and get stuff like

Cool pics! Tide-powered things are even worse, but at least they seldom catch fire.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

At least a wind turbine falling over is relatively harmless.

--
Chris.
Reply to

heres a particulary violent failure