My future in electronics

Hi,

My name is Chris. I am 29 years old One day I want to design my own 8-bit c omputer chip, build and develop cathode ray tubes monitors, tv, and to make Atari 2600 Games. When I was in K-12 School, I was in special education c lass. diden't learn much. but now I want to learn. My mom is teaching me a t home, 6th grade math, 3rd grade english, spelling, science, social studi es, and soon 4th grade reading. My mon teach me using new school hardcover textbooks to learn on that I bought online, I will finish every textbook fr om start to finish. After I complete 12th grade in all subjects finishing a ll textbooks, I will go to college in mathematics, earn a bachelors degree, masters degree and doctorate degree in math and other subjects, Then go to college to be a graphic artist to create my own graphics, Then go to colle ge to learn basic programming to create video games, then html, then all we b programming, then C/C++ to make video games then electronics engineer a nd building robots, then buy a warehouse, design, program and build robots all by myself to make electronic components, integrated circuits, from simp le Cathode Ray Tube projects to computer and arcade monitors made from cath ode ray tubes technologies. I will design 8 bit microprocessors on a comput er. Then by programming the robots, the robots will build the microprocesso r computer chips. In the far future, can all of this be done by myself by d esigning and Programming the robots to do the rest of the work. Is this pos sible. I plan to live thousands of years on earth with the advance of medi cal technology extending the life of the human body.

Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
jesusissavior.chris

On 25/10/2012 12:10 PM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Yeah Mate, Should be a piece of cake, I was thinking of doing that myself but then I got married. When the long life thing gets going I might start again. I had in mind creating a cure for the common cold and making a fortune.

Cheers ............. Rheilly P

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 6:10:24 AM UTC+2, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrot e:

[...]

Definitely sounds possible to me. I'd do it myself except the guards won't let me have more than 20000V in my room.

Just remember that all robots should have a large, easy to grab "off" switch and you won't go far wrong...

Reply to
fungus

Dream on.... :)

-- @~@ Remain silent. Nothing from soldiers and magicians is real! / v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you! /( _ )\ (Fedora 17 i686) Linux 3.6.2-4.fc17.i686 ^ ^ 19:54:01 up 5 days 17:49 0 users load average: 0.00 0.01 0.05 ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ???! ????? (CSSA):

Man-wai Chang

[...]

Hi Chris, I don't see that you need college. You and mom can self study to learn everything your going need. Check back in 2020 when finish H.S. and we'll follow up on modern uses of cathode ray tubes. Might not be a useful technology then. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

To be an Engineer you have 7 Years To pass The Engineering Test. This requires a lot of math. This is do able I prefer Technical Schools and Internships to speed the process along. It is true that you don't have to go to college any more but I do recommend it. The best in the Contry is MIT and since I am California I have Berkley, UCLA, Cal Poly Pamona, Cal State San Diego. Then of course there are the Junior Colleges. The placement process is the most Grooling. snipped-for-privacy@msn.com Look toward the future and never go back unless that is where you want to go. Richard B. Torres. cc. RM/Ddt/RBT

Reply to
Maulkin1989

Sounds like a plan. Not a real good plan; but a plan.

You might start more basic and invent the wheel first. Learn to smelt metals, animal husbandry, crops and calendars, etc..

No doubt saving the basics would be invaluable should civilization collapse.

Jesus is savior?

then why bother?

Reply to
default