How to document an Electronics project

hi,

as a programmer i'am familliar with documenting a software project.Now i have recognized a problem in our company which produce fault recorder system. we need an open standard or another way to document our hardware and analog projects.do u have any ideas on this issue?

thanks in advance, snipped-for-privacy@pardisdan-co.com

Reply to
Sedighzadeh

Search internet for ISO 9001 This international quality standard has many good generic concepts for how to document projects. The details of how you do it are dependant on how your company operates.

What is the name of your company and what kind of fault recorders. I worked for many years in a company that made fault recorders for the power industry

Dan

Reply to
Dan H

hi dan,

thanks for ur reply and suggestion.

To be precise over the years many employees have left the company and the documents they write is not good and newcomers have problem to understand the system.For this reason we neeed a good standard to follow.

visit our website at

it would be my pleasure if we could talk more.

sincerely yours Behzad Sedighzadeh

Reply to
Sedighzadeh