Re: Bolt document

This is a self extracting archive to make it smaller. Double click it and

it

will expand itself into a word document file

Big apologies for that, it was a mistake a rather huge one.

Reply to
Mjolinor

and

I would like to know how it happened, I was reading the newsgroup last night and needed to send an email. I clicked new email (which is actually new post in OE when you are reading newsgroups) and I sent the email. I noticed straight away what I had done and went to the outbox and deleted the one to the newsgroup, I checked and it was in deleted items and didn't appear in my sent items so I thought I had stopped it. This morning it appeared in my sent items as having gone at 8:40 am. How can it do that and how do I cancel a message before I download it off the newsgroup, it isn't an option until it actually appears as posted. I am seriously sick about putting that in the public domain.

Excuse me now while I go cry in my beer.:(

Reply to
Mjolinor