Full Bridge and Voltage Comparision

Not everyone listens to a woman, clearly that is. However, some of us have long lasting eggs on our heads from practicing such activities.

And yes, it was very clear me as the intend of the question, she needs to know which one is supplying the current or more so, more of it. Seeing that this was rated at a 80khz signal, this tells me that maybe a LVDT (LIDT) could be in the subject matter or something of that nature involved.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

The Lexus answer: I've used these Hall Effect Current sensors to check up on Idd into graphics processor chips. A regular 2 mOhm sense resistor is too reactive for this application.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston