Where to find/buy logic analyzer test clips?

Hi - I'm working on putting together a logic analyzer like this one:

and I'm trying to figure out what to do about test clips for the 32 channels. I'm quite fond of those that come with HP/Agilent logic analyzers (they look alot like this:

Are there any reasonably priced sources for these things? I can't find anything under a couple dollars at the distributors I checked with. Also, I seemed to find alot more test clips that wires attach to, unlike the typical logic analyzer test clip where you plug in a pin into the back of the clip.

Thanks!

-Mike

Reply to
M. Noone

Possibly the E-Z Hook XKM series? Not < $2, though.

Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

My advise: don't use test clips at all. They'll always get lose. I usually solder a pin header with several wires onto the PCB. This is much more convenient because you can still move the board around (make modifications) and test again.

--
Reply to nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel