USB to serial driver for FT232R in QNX 6.4.1

HI,

I am using FT232RL in my Project for converting the serial data to USB and then transferring it to my PC..

I have developed a GUI in which the data being received is displayed.

It works good on Windows XP platform, but now i need it to run on my QNX platform , so i need the USB-Serial driver for it.....

Please can u help me this

QNX Version 6.4.1

Thank you, Kitty

Electronics Enthusiasts' Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - sci.electronics.design - 389197 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
coolkitty

and

This has become a non-issue in the linux world, try studying those drivers.

Reply to
JosephKK