Sychronized cheap cameras

Hi,

For a computer vision project, I am trying to transmit the image of a stereo pair of video cameras over a single HF transmitter. The plan is to usee the even field for the left image and the odd field of the interlaced video for the right field. This can be easily done if both cameras run in sync, but here lies the problem. All cameras witch master sync I could find are far beyond my budget.

Can I synchronize two simple b/w "sugarcube" style cameras or simalar? Is there a way to ruin them with the same base clock and a single reset line? After all, they are only 10cm apart.

Cameras like this one:

Thanks,

Matthias

Reply to