Trying to ID a single board computer

Made by iCenter (or I-CENTER). Made in 2000. I've heard that it runs a Linux OS; I don't know for sure.

Any pointers to documentation welcomed!

Kevin

Reply to
kbq

Pictures, model numbers, other markings on the board?

Reply to
larwe

Well, date of mfg: 6/30/00. Big help, huh? :) It has a bar code tag with a serial number (N0033356). The PC board has some marks, from the folks who made it, I suppose: KCMI 94V-0. Made in Taiwan. That's about it...

I believe it came from HSC Electronics

but they don't list the board on their site.

Seems to have been one of those companies that kept a *very* low profile!

Kevin

Reply to
kbq