mall

phones for

some

can?

I've never smoked. Never wanted to.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Look up the name Lipshitz in the phone book.

"May I speak to Mr Lipshitz?"

"Speaking."

"If you're Lipshitz my ass whistles."

(How I wish we had noticed that several people in the Queens phone book are named King Kong.)

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

for

"Where do you buy your underwear?" I guess there's a few variations on that one.

Reply to
JW

mall

phones for

some

Huh?"

can?

All those health problems, and no sin ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

That joke is so old, it has grown a pair of legs! ;-)

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

a mall

phones for

some

Huh?"

the can?

I never smoked, used drugs or drank, but I did chase one wild woman till she said she'd marry me. :)

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

for

Two old women were sitting on a bench at a mall, watching men walk by and betting on whether they were wearing boxers or briefs. They didn't realize people could hear them, till one old man smiled at them and said, 'Depends!'

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Three little old ladies were sitting on a park bench, when some flasher flashed them. The first one had a stroke. The next one had a stroke. The third one kept her hands to herself.

-----

Three drug addicts were shooting up on the park bench - some little old lady walks by and shrieks, "Eek! You're sharing a needle! You're gonna get AIDS! You're gonna get AIDS!"

One of the addicts says, "Nah, that's OK lady, we're wearing condoms."

;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise