OT: Stupid Electronic Jokes I Made Up Part 4

How did the electronics designer think his home was infested? He found a rats nest.

What type of font do designers like to use? Prototype.

My designs are no different than most things produced. They're in a landfill somewhere.

My circuits are mass produced in China. The thing is, I don't have anything produced in China.

Somebody asked me to fix their MP3 player. So I put it in the garbage.

There was a resistor sale and I ordered 40000 resistors. I just couldn't resist.

Yummy giant chocolate dipped toroids.

I hate sparklers. Even on my birthday.

Somebody asked me to fix their CD player. I took the disc out and put the rest in the garbage.

My bench is so messy I can only make time measurements. How long will it take to find the multimeter? How long will it take to find the power supply? How long will it take to find the oscilloscope?

Failed products have built in copy protection.

Reply to
D from BC

Don't quit your day job ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Why do police arrest resistors? They get charged with resisting arrest.

Reply to
jw

I was working on a similar joke but thought is was too stupid.

How come the capacitor couldn't resist exploding? Cause it was resisting.

I made up some more..

An electronics designer made a head gizmo that makes one sleep like cats. Problem was it also made people afraid of vacuum cleaners.

Why oh why do my circuits keep blowing up? Cause I designed them that way.

Why did the oscilloscope lose the marksman competition? It couldn't trigger.

Reply to
D from BC

Then do they put them in a dry cell?

Reply to
Rich Grise

They don't get to go ohm for awhile.

Reply to
D from BC

That's an utterly ungrounded assertion.

-- Dave Platt AE6EO Friends of Jade Warrior home page:

I do _not_ wish to receive unsolicited commercial email, and I will boycott any company which has the gall to send me such ads!

Reply to
Dave Platt

Resistors with potential can escape but will feel the heat.

Reply to
D from BC

Electrons need potential to escape but don't feel the heat. On the other hand, hot electrons get trapped.

Reply to
krw