OT: Squirrel Found on Mars

It stores big waveform files (acquired mostly from jet engine tests) and plays them back (to test FADECs and such.) I actually included this pic

in my proposal.

lunatic fringe electronics

My daughter has her dog here with us for a few days. The dog chewed through a live extension cord in the garage! It just about attenuated the dog, permanently!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson
.

Some kind of critters chew through major wires. My friend has a cabin out in the woods, and he turns all the power off at the main disconnect when not there. (Smart!) All the Romex in the attic is just 2 bare copper wires. We had an outlet that didn't work, we were going to pull a new wire through using the old wire. Started pulling, and the end just came right out. Somewhere deep in the walls something had sliced through all 3 conductors like with tin snips! Yikes, that takes some real teeth!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

I believe you need to change that label to "GERBIL" or people will think you're crazy. ;-)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Got it. ;-)

Reply to
krw

It will be if you're looking for a squirrel. Try looking for a groundhog.

Reply to
Gunther Heiko Hagen

If it were a groundhog, there would be tire tracks.

Reply to
krw

was Bullwinkle nearby ?

Reply to
M Philbrook

That's because the squirrel is missing from the treadwheel in his head..

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.