NEVER BUY MAXIM

That strongly depends on who you are. They really are a custom design house, that's where they make the money. Standard products are there only to keep the fab full.

At Infineon Fiber Optics we sometimes felt besieged by their field engineers. No wonder if you can sell modded parts to a company that has 300 people working alone in the pilot preproduction line.

And for Verigy they made and delivered special mixed signal chips for the 93000 wafer tester. I heard nobody complaining about them.

--
regards,
Gerhard

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote

In my view (tm) the army should take control if your duality type gov does not work. And lock the man up in guantanamo. He now tries to do a 'Reagan' with space weapons promising army nice things (that have been proven to be next to impossible) to keep them at his side. I hope those generals are smarter than that.

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote

MAX232 is cool, works, unlike the Chinese ones I once bought.

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

There is truth to that. The border's got some pretty nasty folks.

I'd still recommend reading a bio of William Randolph Hearst titled "The Chief" - ISBN-13: 978-0618154463 for some background.

Hearst owned a massive ranch in the Mexican state of Chihuahua and more or less engineered Pershing's foray into Mexico.

Pancho Villa did invade a town first, so it's not all Hearst.

SFAIK, Mexico made it illegal for non-Mexican citizens to own land after that.

The current Border Wall idea is but an extension of Hearsts.

What I mean is that there's a lot of information about the border; "Build a wall" is very information-reduced, which is what effective media communicators do - they reduce information.

--
Les Cargill
Reply to

China.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The same way you screen them out of the rest of the population.

Odd that you left out gullible idiots.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

But neither as fat nor as misinformed as Donald Trump.

The fact that she doesn't bother spouting implausible nonsense designed to make the likes of Cursitor Doom happy is widely seen as a virtue.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Our constitution provides that spending bills are initiated in the House, where the representatives of we the people, in congress assembled, have wisely decided not to make out a 5.7 gigadollar check. Just as every previous Congressional session has not signed such a check during any previous year, under any previous administration.

Those are the conservative actions of our representatives, and I support them. What radical spendthrift cult are you affiliated with?

Reply to
whit3rd

So, since you're such a Constitutionalist now, how is it that you support Obamacare?

You are an idiot. 5.7GB is about 0.1% of the budget.

Tell you what. I'll give up support for the wall in trade for balancing the budget.

Idiot.

Reply to
krw

There are *many* alternatives, though I haven't needed a '232 in twenty years, or more. Seems everyone likes ground-up (CMOS) serial communications now.

Reply to
krw

e:

, where

decided

sional session

administration.

them.

That doesn't make it a negligible sum - a billion here, a billion, there ca n add up to real money.

Republicans don't actually g\balance the budget - they just claim that they are going to.

Krw does seem to think that anybody who disagrees with him is an idiot. In reality, you'd have to be an idiot to agree with most of the moronic misapp rehensions he puts forward, but krw lacks the capacity to realise that he m ight ever be wrong, so he doesn't even get up to idiot level - he's just ri ght-wing version of Eliza.

though PARRY might be closer to the mark

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
bill.sloman

Who knows what Trump's handed them in their little quid pro quo. Whatever classified info a President has access to, I suppose.

Reply to
bitrex

Was there some mention of Maxim here somewhere ?

Reply to
boB

On a sunny day (Sat, 19 Jan 2019 22:37:15 -0500) it happened snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in :

I moved to ethernet for everything, POE for things that need power.

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

On a sunny day (Sat, 19 Jan 2019 22:35:44 -0500) it happened snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in :

You could never balance the budget because the world does not want to buy your inferior weapons, your only money making export product, 'protection' as in the Mafia by extorting money at gun point (NATO).

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

Eh??

Since when??

Where on earth do you get this from??

Cursitor Doom

David Brown wrote in news:q21n3v$mpf$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

A very intelligent observation.

The people need to recognise that it was by a marginal figure, and is there such a thing there as voting on moving forward, or perhaps even staying?

Let everyone choose how things will go again, now that they have seen what such upheavals cause. Go back to polling the people to see where the next move should go.

Y'all ain't done swinging back and forth through these perturbations yet. It will likely last decades too.

Just like when Nixon devalued the Gold standard. We are still seeing, and will see more not yet dampened swings from that move.

Reply to
DLUNU

Blacklisted at this here office since the early 90's. I have not designed in a single of their ICs during my whole career but I have designed out some. So by not getting their logistics in order they actually provided some of my income 8-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

"ultranationalists" LOL!

Nonsense! You must be reading the WaPo and listening to the BBC.

Cursitor Doom

Anyone with an understanding of other people's motives knows, which is to say anyone not a lefty, since they are limited to the emotional empathy that develops by age 7.

We know about Obama's deal because he made it on videotape with Medvedev, and it was clearly treasonous, but that's part of the world of reality, therefore ignored by the left that only recently started pretending to care about what Russia does.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso