Need help

My spaceship is leaving tonight for Andromeda. I need to design a cellphone extender. Weight should be miniumum, and power is only 2 MeV from sourcer motor.

Reply to
Iam Atrol
*SQUISH*
Reply to
Atrol smasher

Set up a van de Graaff electrostatic machine, charge the terminals from your 2 MeV source, and let the "charging" belt drive a generator.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Your flight's cancelled. Permanently.

Reply to
Pimpom

Can you take Skybuck with you? Just wondering....

Reply to
mpm

Can you take Skybuck with you? Just wondering....

=========================

Green Xenon & Phil too?

Reply to
Dennis

Hey, some of us Phils want to stay around. Besides, Phil A only rants like that because he's the wrong way up (and he knows a fair amount of EE if you can stand the flying stuff).

Cheers

Phil "Not Antipodean" Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

If you have a spaceship that can go to Andromeda, then you should be able to slap together a subspace negative frequency converter, no problem!

Bon Voyage! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

True & true. Maybe he could just go for a short break!

Reply to
Dennis

Only if there's room after loading up Dimbulb.

Reply to
JW

Use rather long Litz wire...

Reply to
Robert Baer

Tie him to the landing gear.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Maybe he can use a trailer and fill it with rightard and lefttist fanatics. You do not have to take it all the way, just drop it somewhere on some deserted planet. and take those AGWers to one where there is global warming.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Do you not think the folded sidebands would make the spaceship wobble?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

I thought that was what the inertial "dampeners" were for. ;-)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Like, Mars? >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

If weight is a problem, remove the landing gear.

Reply to
krw

Not all of it! You need enough left to tie all the idiots to.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And it makes music. Something about planets, too, might be just the right stuff for this trip :-)

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Joerg expounded in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

Yep- back in the late 70s while attending post-secondary education, I used to have an album or two of theirs. Sometimes it got played loud to annoy the neighbours in residence. :)

Definitely not everyone's cup of tea. But back then girls at parties didn't think much of Van Halen either. Go figure.

Warren

Reply to
Warren