Need help

I'm looking for a single transisitor, prefereably a low cost fet or mos device to use as high impedance/low impedance switch device.

In my present circuit I use a 2N7000. With a positive going pulse it creates a 2.5 ohm resisitance and with a zero voltage is creates a very high resistance.

Due to circuit changes my pulses going to the 2N7000 have reversed and I having trouble locating a simple solution.

Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
sumnere