Migrate LT spice Eagle V4.15 Projects on XP to Windows 10

I've got a bunch of old Eagle projects on an XP machine. Is there a way to migrate them to a new Windows 10 machine so that I can use them?

I tried the simple route - copy the projects subdirectory & all its contents on the XP machine to thumb drive, install current LTspice on Windows 10 machine, copy thumb drive to Win 10 etc - no joy.

Seems to me there must be a way to migrate, but haven't found it via internet searches.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

what has LTspice, got to do with Eagle ?

one is a simulator, the other is CAD program

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

schematic capture"

Schematic capture? Maybe I should have said schematic import? Something that takes the schematic from Eagle and puts it into LTspice?

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr