Mantis lenses available (the original - not the "Elite" or "Compact")

I know that quite a few Mantis users frequent sed, so thought I would offer= these lenses here before selling on ebay.

I have a set of (new in original packaging) X2, X4, X6 and X8 lenses, looki= ng to sell for =A3300 for the set (plus shipping). I'm in the UK, but happ= y to ship to Europe, North America, Australia (possibly elsewhere).

Reply to
JM

er these lenses here before selling on ebay.

king to sell for £300 for the set (plus shipping). I'm in the UK, but ha ppy to ship to Europe, North America, Australia (possibly elsewhere).

These are now sold subject to payment.

Reply to
JM