LT spice component attributes

The right-click "component attribute editor" for a part has "value" and "spiceline" fields, which are not very well explained. What's the difference? The HELP generically refers to "parameters."

I understand "value" can be simply "4.7K" or some extra attributes like "vhigh=5 td=2n". What is spiceline?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

fredag den 3. august 2018 kl. 23.50.18 UTC+2 skrev John Larkin:

looks like it doesn't really matter it all ends up in the netlist in order

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Yeah, I saw the wiki thing, which still didn't explain the difference.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

der

doesn't seem like there is a difference, what you put in just end up in the netlist in the order of the "component attribute editor"

iow

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

It's to tack on stuff that you know the berkeley spice in there understands. It makes more sense for amplifiers and maromodels and such.

Reply to
Johann Klammer