[?] Looking for (preferably UK based) stockist of tiny vibrate motors

I'm looking for a regular (preferably UK based) source of the tiny

1.5volt (or 3volt) vibrate motors that are used in pagers and/or mobile phones.

I'm not after half a million pieces, so none of the Far Eastern OEM suppliers will be interested - I'll just need a dozen or so every few months.

Can anyone suggest anywhere I can find some?

TIA - Dave

--
David C.Chapman - (dcchapman@minda.co.uk)
David Chapman

Google is your friend.

I searched for vibrator motors and after Ann Summers I found precisionmicrodrives.com. 4mm vibration motors @ £4.04 for 10+.

Reply to
Raveninghorde

Is that for laser tag by any chance??

Reply to
TTman

-

if you only need a few:

Model_Motors_75.html

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

In article , Raveninghorde writes

Many thanks for the information - spot on!

ATB - Dave

--
David C.Chapman - (dcchapman@minda.co.uk)
David Chapman