Has anyone ever been arrested for violating Ohms Law?

Has anyone ever been arrested for violating Ohms Law? :)

Who enforced it anyhow.... The Ohm Police Dept?

Reply to
oldschool

It's a local ordinance... only upheld by the Ohm Owner's Association.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

I feel there's a good "yo mama" joke here, but I'm too lazy to think it up so I'll just quote some important lyrics:

"Your mom is so fat (How fat is she?) Your mama is so big and fat that she can get busy With twenty-two burritos, but times are rough I seen her in the back of Taco Bell with handcuffs

The sad fact (what?) ya mama smokes crack (What?) She got a burning yearning and there's no turning back Her knuckles drag down to the ground when she walk Spit comes out that bitch mouth when she talk"

"Aww, ya mom is so fat (How fat is she?) We rode up on her back to get some burgers from Wendy's And her skates went flat, I got stuck in her butt crack They thought I was lost but I was caught by the G-strap Heaven forbid a giant fart would give way 'Cause that would blow me 'round the world in a day We drove to the drive-in and she didn't have to pay Because we dressed her up to look just like a Chevrolet."

Reply to
bitrex

There is a dangerous outlaw on the run - he robbed Miss Milly Henry of her joules. When the cops find him he'll be charged.

piglet

Reply to
piglet

How awful!

Did Miss Henry offer the joule thief any resistance?

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

He was charged with battery.

Reply to
tom

Diodes ignore signs all the time.

lunatic fringe electronics

Ohm Land Security!

Reply to
Frank Miles

ritto:

You're under arrest, resistance is futile :)

Bye Jack

Reply to
jack4747

There are some places in the US where arrest is futile and resistance works. Boston? St. Louis? Baltimore? Etc.

Reply to
John S

Hey, if you are Italian, you are NOT allowed to pun in English.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

scritto:

well, if he has the capacity to, it might be hard to induce him not to. Who knows, maybe it's his ferret's core skill. So don't get wound over it.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

scritto:

luckily not italian

Bye Jack

Reply to
jack4747

Oh, then never mind.

lunatic fringe electronics

Well, there are some crazy videos of guys getting zapped while climbing around on electric poles. Maybe they qualify. If it killed them, then they got "arrested", as in stopped moving.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

I don't know, but Violating Cole's Law is quite disgusting.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Cole's Law is disgusting enough.

Reply to
krw

Ah, amped up. Shocking.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

No - she was incapacitated.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Last I heard with Cole's law you mayo or mayo not get charged. Probably should check the current situation.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr