greg the attention ho

Tell everybody how you're .....WINNING!

> > LOL

Why is this to you a win or lose game?

Serious question.

Seems to me most people who participate in usenet discussions actual;y focus on discussion the subject, not do the childish things you do.

Moe

Reply to
Kabuki Bob

Moe, when you pretend that my posting links to gag "WINNING" photos of Charlie Sheen is ""stalking"" you reveal your jumbled thought process.

Reply to
Greegor

Projection noted.

You were the one doing the dumbass post plinks, not me, dimwit.

BTW on the subject of Charlie Sheen, seems his first paid public appearance didn't go so well.

Moe

Reply to
Kabuki Bob

That was days ago. You should try to keep up.

His subsequent appearances have garnered standing ovations.

Not saying that is an accurate review, but it ain't as dumb as Detroit or you, apparently.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

I don't waste time watching "celebrities".

Is following Charlie Sheen a sign of not being " dumb"?

Here's some news for ya, pal. Most people have a life and varied interests. Not everyone is glued to "American Idol" or some other time wasting mind numbing program or gobbles up the TMZ entertainment news stuff. I personally don't give a crap about J Lo, Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton or most of the other "celebrities" who some people seem to think deserves so much attention.

Charlie Sheen, simply put, is marketing himself after firebombing his chances after "Two and a Half Men". Like Tom Cruise who had a wake up call when his studio contract was not renewed, Sheen went a little too far and there's too much he is guilty of for things to settle down and his stupidity "forgiven". He may or may not have figured out his entertainment career is now in the crapper by his own choices. He self destructed and is trying to sell his notoriety to suckers who want to see him in person.

Come back in a few years and tell me how wonderful Charlie Sheen is. Assuming that the fool by then hasn't ODed.

Moe

Reply to
Kabuki Bob

I ribbed the ditz for an error, and then it went off. All that means is that you dragged a few kooks over here with you, so that your retarded asswipe posts could spam up the group. Again, like I said, you need to have your ass kicked.

You are a scumbag. If they are also scumbags whoopie doo.

Go pound your pud somewhere else, dumbfuck. Goddamned crossposting fucktard.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

s is

Always glad to cheer you up, Archie!

Reply to
Greegor

Hahahaha... hilarious.

Again, your assessments have zero credibility, and zero credence will be granted to them. This is the most often, and most pathetic mistake made by a ditz like you upon entering the Usenet realm. You have 'seen' nothing. You are an expert at NOTHING. Get a clue, dingledorf.

You're an idiot. I do not drink, but when I did it was back in '74, likely before a POS ditz like you was even shat.

I am 50, idiot. I think I have had my share of taking care of 'life's real problems'.

You are about as pathetic as a presumptuous twit can get. It really is absolutely hilarious.

The sad thing is that we are not supposed to be laughing.

The shame is that we cannot cull you and your bloodlines from the human gene pool.

Good job you have done there of 'figuring thins out..'.

Try figuring this thin out: GTFUCYMMWTUC

Grow The Fuck Up, Chuck. You Make Me Want To UpChuck.

Bwuahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

I sense that you have a problem with your elders.

A fact which you are a perfect example of. You are an adolescent minded twit, at best.

A perfect example of the evidence that backs my assertions.

You've pretty much shot your wad with this pathetic and hilarious immature gaff. You'll never recover. Might as well make your pathetic exit rant now.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

When they are as stupid and as lame as you, yes. Age does not mean wisdom or intelligence, particularly in your case.

You want respect, you give it to others, chump.

I reached you at your level.

You showed previously a sort of juvenile crudity of name calling yourself, teenie weenie.

ic

You posted five times in this thread in 24 hours. If anyone is " shooting their wad" it is you. As for exit, I would think the sci.electronics.design regulars would wish you take your own advice. You don't seem to be contributing anything of worth to their discussions there.

But thank you for your implied wish I would go away. Am I too much of a challenge for you?

Moe

Reply to
Kabuki Bob