Electronics books & internet resources...

Hi,

I am looking for someone knowledgeable in electronics to help me come up with a list of some of the best electronics books available as well as a list of some of the best electronics internet resources to publish on Electronics-Related.com. Your task would simply be to submit the books and resources through online forms and categorize them. I'd suggest that we start with a simple 10 hours contract. If you are interested, please contact me using the contact form on electronics-related.com and tell me a little about your background and your hourly rate:

Thanks

Stephane

This message was sent using the sci.electronics.design web interface on

stephaneb