Kit resources for intro electronics course

I am interested in people's experience with entry level electronic kits that require some soldering. I am teaching a short course this winter and need to find some projects for stone beginners. It should result in some light or sound effects.

I used the Elenco intro to soldering kit last season, but it only had two blinking led's and the "practice" pard of the pcb was pretty lame.

If you really like something you worked on in the $10 range, let me know. Especially if it helped you understand something, such as component behavior etc.

Reply to
zeitguy

R P Electronics in Burnaby BC has a selection of kits.

Homer J Simpson

Check out

They have a lot of learning kits.

Brian Ellis