DP3T Switch?

the same topology is possible in slide.

1 com 2 3 pins O O_____ O O ______ __ slider \_______/ contacts _______ ______/ \__ _____ O O O O

A slider like this was often used in cheap '3 in one' sterios.

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to

the same topology is possible in slide.

1 com 2 3

pins O O_____ O O ______ __ slider \_______/ contacts _______ ______/ \__ _____ O O O O

A slider like this was often used in cheap '3 in one' sterios.

-------------------

Thanks for the diagram. It was a mess but jerked my memory of some old switches I took apart.

Absolutely right and my hypothesis was incorrect!

You can have 2P3T slide switches with that complex piece of slider hardware inside.

Cigar for Jason!

mike

Reply to
m II

John, wake up. You're being trolled. Check the message headers and operating systems being used.

I've been sending his forgeries to:

snipped-for-privacy@teranews.com snipped-for-privacy@highwinds-media.com! snipped-for-privacy@x-privat.org

Thanks for the reminder. ooops time for more daily postings about my plight,

mike

Reply to
m II

Is the email address you're posting with your real email address?

Reply to
JW

On Feb 15, 6:16=A0pm, "m II" wrote: [...]

the

That's why I asked about JEDEC, NEMA or EIA standards for definitions of such switch terminology as "throws".

Reply to
Greegor

Then your complaints will be ignored, and you're wasting your time as well as the abuse departments you're sending the complaints to. He's not forging you. Why don't you setup a throw-away account at Gmail or Yahoo? That way, if he used your email address you'd have a valid complaint.

Reply to
JW