Art of Electronics, signed, 8th printing, $79 on eBay, international OK.

 I have put up signed copies of the 8th printing on eBay.
 These are available for international shipping, using
 an eBay forwarding service.  item # 252587381486

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 8th printing, $79 on eBay, international OK.
Very good

I have to check this.

Regards Leif M

On 15 Oct 2016 14:28:19 -0700, Winfield Hill

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 8th printing, $79 on eBay, international OK.
Hi

Not found
"
No search results found
Make sure words are spelled correctly.
Use less specific or different keywords."

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 8th printing, $79 on eBay, international OK.
I found some on the Ebay. Lowest shipping cost was 22$
Signed?

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 8th printing, $79 on eBay, international OK.
On 15 Oct 2016 14:28:19 -0700, Winfield Hill

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 8th printing, $79 on eBay, international OK.
LM wrote...

 I'm sorry, they sold out on a few hours in the middle
 of the night.  After I get a few more boxes of books,
 I can put up some more.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay, international OK.
Winfield Hill wrote...

 I have obtained two 6th printing copies, on eBay for
 $72 plus shipping, int shipping OK.  # 252590291348
 Special s.e.d. price, but oops, others might see it.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay, international OK.
On 17 Oct 2016 12:01:02 -0700, Winfield Hill

Allready gone.

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay, international OK.
LM wrote...

 ???, two copies still there on eBay, SFAICT.  Or search,
 The Art of Electronics, 3rd ed, Signed by Horowitz & Hill.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay, international OK.
Winfield Hill wrote...

 I wonder, how do overseas versions of eBay differ
 from the U.S. version?  Can one log on to the U.S.
 version from overseas?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay, international OK.

 overseas?

Easy to find out with a VPN.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay,
Phil Hobbs wrote...

 A VPN into an offshore computer?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay,

Sure lots of outfits offer that. I like privateinternetaccess.com.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay,

Sure lots of outfits offer that. I like privateinternetaccess.com.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay,

Sure lots of outfits offer that. I like privateinternetaccess.com.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay, international OK.
At least that item is not visible here. Have to try with VPN.

On 17 Oct 2016 23:43:29 -0700, Winfield Hill

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay, international OK.
LM wrote...

 Looking through eBay help: select a country, go to that
 country's eBay site, create a new item listing.  Whew!

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay, international OK.

I just tried ebay.com, ebay.co.uk, ebay.de from Denmark
all show two available

-Lasse

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay,
Lasse Langwadt Christensen wrote...

 OK, great!  Do they show the int'l forwarding shipping
 cost to your address?  I only pay the USPS cost, $4.50,
 to the forwarding address here in the U.S.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Re: Art of Electronics, signed, 6th printing, $72 on eBay,

no it says "may not ship to Denmark, contact seller for postage options"

I can choose shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Bulgaria,
Lithuania, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Japan, China, Sweden, France, Hong
Kong, Spain, Italy, Germany, Russian Federation, Israel, Mexico, Singapore,
 Norway, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Malaysia, Brazil, Dominican Republic

if I choose UK it is $25.22 with the program that handles tracking and
import duties

-Lasse

Site Timeline