Subject Author Posted Replies

WebCamViewer
In Win XP, you could plug in most any USB webcam or microscope and see its image. In Win7, that's gone and you have to load a driver. I bought a cool 30-foot-cable waterproof borescope-type webcam for...
18
18

Looking for a name of a clamp or latch
I can visualize this, but have no clue what one may call it, so I can't do web searches. So please bear with the long explanation, and then make suggestions. Better yet, suggestions with part numbers!...
21
21

Treehouse bridge update: one section blew down in the California storms
The third section blew down in the California storms. It was just the frame, and a few deck timbers: Apparently the mistake was to attach it here to the redwood: These two smaller redwoods apparently...
6
6

Protect 100BaseTX from malicious actions
Hi, What can I do to protect a 100BaseTX circuit from hostile acts PROPAGATING BEYOND THE CONNECTION? I.e., I want a box that looks like: | | outside >--[]---> inside | | such that deliberate/hostile...
38
38

running chips in vacuum
Gentlemen, We have a seies of chips that we have had made by MOSIS. In the past, we had them packaged in plastic packages. Some users run this chip in vacuum. We have the thermal issues well under...
22
22

Trabalhos acadêmicos
Contato:

Periodicity of Digital TV Signal
Does anyone know what the inbuilt periodicities of a single channel DTV signal are. By analogy, for GSM it is 217Hz and 8.3Hz. Ken Morrow
9
9

OT: Oscilloscope Gaming
Quake on an oscilloscope: -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
3
3

happy New Year!
21
21

Raspberry - restart
Hi. I have some power problems on the place where the raspberry is installed so now and then raspberry is restarted. In this process, raspberry seems to start but i dont get any IP address and it...
13
13

OT: Water Pipe Insulation
of exposed pipe where the service comes out of the ground and enters the house. There is also a pressure regulator out there. What do you people in the cold climes recommend for insulating/protecting...
122
122

Question about Q
Been away for a while in digital and software land. But soldering iron is on again and RF/electronics is back on. So here is a silly little question: I created a little test jig for when I have an...
6
6

Re: Superior Singing Method - Online Singing Course (view mobile)
Mama don't allow no singin' around here! -- Anyone wanting to run for any political office in the US should have to have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Quote of the day
"Simulations are doomed to succeed" Reputed to have been coined by Dennis Bernstien at U MI. Good to throw at any beginning SPICE user (or any beginning user of any simulation software).
11
11

tat_pic, personal SDI part 2
Here I show target acquisition in x,y mode. Once the target is center screen (and that happens FAST as you can see once the camera sees it) then laser can fire on it. Ordered some tennis balls to...