Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: OT: Win7 login AFU
They're obviously targeting Robert Baer, paranoid though you may be, doesn't mean they're not out to get you >:-} ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...
5
5

Choice of support forums
Hi, With the obsolescence of USENET in favor of more "portal-based" forums, what are the relative advantages/disadvantages of corporate-sponsored (and hosted?) forums vs. more "independent"...
68
68

battery packs cell shorting?
Hi, I made a 14.8V (4s) lithium ion battery pack (18650 cells 4s3p) and after gluing the batteries together into the pack, I used a multimeter to check if any of the cases were shorted anywhere (some...
5
5

Anyone have experience with ADuM4190 or 3190?
Folks, Need to transfer lots of analog signals over an isolation barrier that must withstand surges up to 5kV. I used to roll my own but that gets old and now there are alternatives. The ADuM4190 is...

OT: Furniture
I'm seeking a store (or on-line), that has this end table... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | |...
21
21

Relaxation oscillators and SPICE
I am unable to simulate the followingg PUT-based relaxation oscillator in the most recent LTspice (with BC547B and BC557B): Nothing wants to oscillate. Looking for a bug I have also tried the simplest...
25
25

WebCamViewer
In Win XP, you could plug in most any USB webcam or microscope and see its image. In Win7, that's gone and you have to load a driver. I bought a cool 30-foot-cable waterproof borescope-type webcam for...
18
18

Looking for a name of a clamp or latch
I can visualize this, but have no clue what one may call it, so I can't do web searches. So please bear with the long explanation, and then make suggestions. Better yet, suggestions with part numbers!...
21
21

Treehouse bridge update: one section blew down in the California storms
The third section blew down in the California storms. It was just the frame, and a few deck timbers: Apparently the mistake was to attach it here to the redwood: These two smaller redwoods apparently...
6
6

Protect 100BaseTX from malicious actions
Hi, What can I do to protect a 100BaseTX circuit from hostile acts PROPAGATING BEYOND THE CONNECTION? I.e., I want a box that looks like: | | outside >--[]---> inside | | such that deliberate/hostile...
38
38

running chips in vacuum
Gentlemen, We have a seies of chips that we have had made by MOSIS. In the past, we had them packaged in plastic packages. Some users run this chip in vacuum. We have the thermal issues well under...
22
22

Trabalhos acadêmicos
Contato:

Periodicity of Digital TV Signal
Does anyone know what the inbuilt periodicities of a single channel DTV signal are. By analogy, for GSM it is 217Hz and 8.3Hz. Ken Morrow
9
9

OT: Oscilloscope Gaming
Quake on an oscilloscope: -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----