tat_pic, personal SDI part 2

Here I show target acquisition in x,y mode. Once the target is center screen (and that happens FAST as you can see once the camera sees it) then laser can fire on it. Ordered some tennis balls to play. The program has 2 modes, the classical 'tracking mode' where you get a tone when target is in some center screen area, but as this is an anti---anti missile system, it is by default in acquisition mode where it will grab the first target it sees and and then lock on it. you have no way out.

Multiple targets should of course be selected by manually pointing (your plane system, or whatever). Total cost < 50 dollars.

Work in progress. Still waiting for my laser diodes, got some other fun ebay stuff today.

SDI, did not that guy who is now nominated for secretary of defense say Reagan was wrong about SDI? Lets see.

I liked to listen to Reagan.

;-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje