Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: legal last page..
IF THIS E-MAIL WAS BLANK, NOTHING WOULD BE PRINTED HERE.
4
4

Injection-Locked Oscillators
Where can I find a good tutorial on Injection-Locked Oscillators? All I can find are application-specific papers, and I need just the basic concepts to wrap my head around. ...Jim Thompson -- | James...
23
23

PSTN line: how to detect answer
How can I detect when the recipient (voice call PSTN) answers? I think the only method is to detect the ringback tone (changing country by country) and, if absent for some time, the call could be...
16
16

Re: RAMGATE in full swing. (GPU/Cuda Memory Bandwidth Performance Test now available) nice for GTX 970 testing ! ;)
You're a goddamned total retard. You starred in the movie. If ONLY!
1
1

Grounded Bridge
A Crown MT series, I think 1200 came across my bench. It has a patented "gr ounded bridge output circuit. I have been thinking about the ramifications of this design. The disadvantages : Of course you...
4
4

wireless doorbell / button
Hi all I was just wondering how those doorbells are made, where the button is wireless. Or a system with say 2-4 buttons wireless? I can think of all kind of complex solutions, but there must be a...
10
10

Class D audio amp driving long leads
Hi, My network speakers use a class D (audio) amp to drive the *attached* speaker elements. Key word is *attached* (i.e., amp is integrated with the speaker, effectively). In one instance, I need to...
70
70

OT: Evap cooler algorithms
Hi, I'm trying to design the "fallback" algorithm for the HVAC controller's handling of the evap cooler. [fallback == very limited knowledge of the environment -- at a minimum, indoor temperature and...
8
8

AoE III is on Amazon
Cheers Phil Hobbs -- Dr Philip C D Hobbs Principal Consultant ElectroOptical Innovations LLC Optics, Electro-optics, Photonics, Analog Electronics 160 North State Road #203 Briarcliff Manor NY 10510...
68
68

Traceroute From Internet Modem
I am using a Nanostation loco M900 for my Internet access and my speeds at some times are worse than dialup. Trying to debug to see exactly where the problem lies I log into the M900 through my...
4
4

Partial-Fraction Expansion?
Someone please refresh my memory... Isn't there some easy way to do a "partial-fraction expansion" of a transfer function in "S" (Heaviside version of Laplace) and generate an L-R-C ladder network?...
13
13

OT: Wall Stud Locating
See... I had been using the Magcraft magnets to locate wall studs, but they're nasty to get apart and hard to hold onto. Then I appropriated some magnetic "push pins" from my wife's bulletin board....
23
23

Weather
Spring-like. That's why I moved straight to Arizona after I graduated from MIT in 1962... I hate cold ;-) ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...
24
24

Filter Design Software
I need a filter with the following specs: Center frequency: 2MHz Nose Bandwidth (-3dB): 20kHz -60dB Bandwidth: 40kHz Cauer/Elliptic type would be fine Need: Pole locations, A+jB, Zero locations. The...
43
43

strange animal
Only $100 each! -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
8
8