Re: RAMGATE in full swing. (GPU/Cuda Memory Bandwidth Performance Test now available) nice for GTX 970 testing ! ;)

Total recall might be necessary too.

You're a goddamned total retard. You starred in the movie.

Bye,

If ONLY!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

" You're a goddamned total retard. "

Lol no, you welcome to try and make me look like a retard, but the only retard in this story is the person(s) that designed this stuttery RAM system ! LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

If this doesn't get you fired then I don't know what will ! ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying