Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Sirloin Burger, Anyone?
...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | | |...
37
37

OT: Sound Reinforcement
I'm doing some contract work in my spare time helping set up some audio equipment that a guy uses to DJ at local car show. Though I'm fairly certain I have it figured out, it's been a while since I've...
5
5

TL431 constant current source for LED from 5V
This seems to work pretty well, and lets you keep enough voltage overhead to use the el-cheapo regular TL431 instead of the TLV431:
29
29

multijunction graphene solar cell idea
Hi, From this article: They show that two layers of graphene can have an adjustable bandgap voltage based on the varying electric field of each of the graphene layers. I had a similar idea before for...
10
10

OT: WARNING! TELEPHONE FRAUD ATTEMPT
OBSERVATION: Your experience will be different most especially if you use Win7. OBSERVATION: I could hear, in the background, at least three others making the same kind of "pitches", so this is what i...
21
21

OT: Kaliphorny-eh?
Captured quote: One of the things that I've also noticed, in the last couple of weeks ? I've been out in California, in wine country ? and my jaw dropped because I was like, "Oh my god, inflation's...
8
8

Product Licensing
Does anyone here have any experience with licensing a product? I've got a product that I developed and have been selling in dribs and drabs more or less for my own amusement. I potential customer for...
31
31

We now have uploaded more than 20,000 complete solution papers, assignments in Law, History, Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Arts and Anthropology etc
At We now have uploaded more than 20,000 papers in Law, History, Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Art s and Anthropology etc. Please check them out....

Released BMP180 module Raspberry test code
Released BMP180 module Raspberry test code for this module: test run: Seems to match my other instruments. ut = uncompensated temperature, and up uncompensated pressure. The module is connected to the...
6
6

Hotest/coolest spots in automotive environments
Hi, We've been casually shopping for a new vehicle. Many of them now come with front-facing cameras that attempt to "watch where you're going". They use these to provide features like detecting when...
66
66

OT: RC Analog Servo?
I'm not up-to-date on RC servo's. Where might I get... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan...
16
16

AN: Model Error Corrected
Lance Garland has reported a pin-out error with the MC1350 Spice model. The model has been corrected and reposted on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website. ...Jim Thompson -- | James...

hyperloop
But what if you have to pee? -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
5
5

Battery or charger
My battery in my Alcatel phone will no longer charge. How can I tell if the charger is bad or the battery ? The charger connector is too small to test with a voltmeter. Thanks.
4
4

temperature instrumentation
One big problem with climate studies is that it's really difficult to make consistent outdoor air temperature measurements, and really impossible to use hundred-year-old measurements to spot fraction...
23
23