Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Bumper sticker amusements seen in traffic today
OT: Bumper sticker amusements seen in traffic today... #1: "evolution is just a theory (like gravity)" #2: Which rather got me chuckling... On a Mini Cooper: "actual size" ...Jim Thompson -- | James...

Reliability of microcontroller silicon die glue on top of another die
Hi I have been looking into the GigaDevice GD32 Cortex M3 microcontroller It has a REALLY nice price performance ratio So I dug a little deeper, and found that they do not integrate the flash an d...
43
43

Fet's with thermal shutdown
Hi all, I'm looking for an N-chan. FET, to-220 pack (or similar) 0.5A current but with a thermal shut down. (something like the bipolar lm395) I found two on digikey. here's one. There are a few more...
8
8

Instrument Amp and C-load
Hi all, had a bit of a weird instrument amp oscillation today. (Oscillations were intermittent and triggered (sometimes) by the heat relay in my soldering iron switching on or off.) The int-amp...
22
22

ADI Survey
This is interesting, "As ADI's globally authorized distributor, Mouser would like to inform you that Analog Devices (ADI) would like to pay you $150 and it will only require 45 minutes of your time."...

scribd
I'd never paid much attention to scribd before, but had a browse at some of the books there today. Despite being an apparently legitimate site it seems to me that much of the content is illegal. For...
3
3

nice planet
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53724080/Truckee/PCD_2017/Squaw_Double_2017.JPG
55
55

Electronic siren repurposing
I rescued a bunch of (unlabeled) electronic sirens. I'm using them in the house, primarily *as* "sirens". E.g., to notify occupants -- who may be asleep or otherwise distracted/engaged -- of "critical...
3
3

OT: unpasteurized raw milk health benefits partly explained in new study
Hi, Raw milk benefits: cheers, Jamie
87
87

OT vaccines cause heart disease and are mandatory in some places
Hi, Here are a couple studies showing the danger of vaccines related to causing heart disease. cheers, Jamie
33
33

OT: Memorial Day Readings
...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | STV, Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | | |...
2
2

The New Products rss feed at Digikey
I've tried subscribing to it using thunderbird. I'm getting: "The Feed URL Could not be found. Please check the name and try again." Is anyone else seeing this, or am I doing sthg wrong?
5
5

Quad Potentiometer - Does such a thing exist?
This may be hard to clearly explain, but here goes: My goal is to take a 4 channel (quad) sound system, and rotate the channels so they "spin" around the room, using a manually controlled knob,...
16
16

Transmit through a ribbon via LVDS
Hi all, High speed signal transmission through this media - ribbon cable - may reveal some tricky stuff ... i plan to implement this distribution on ribbon cable - gnd, sig1+, sig1-, gnd, sig2-,...
18
18

Internet of things, todays box of pandora, eh tronix
because the ethernet chip gets hot, I had to put the sensor outside the box, so the indicated temperature is correct. Old serial mouse cable, 9 pole D connector, there you are. Works