29.5MHz crystals

Does anyone know where I can get these of the HC49 variety?  And quickly?

Re: 29.5MHz crystals

Digikey lists it in their catalog.  Here are the comon crystals they
list:

 20.000 kHz
 25.600 kHz
 26.667 kHz
 28.000 kHz
 30.000 kHz

 30.720 kHz
 30.760 kHz
 31.200 kHz
 31.250 kHz
 31.500 kHz

 32.000 kHz
 32.560 kHz
 32.768 kHz
 32.919 kHz
 34.000 kHz

 36.000 kHz
 38.000 kHz
 38.400 kHz
 39.500 kHz
 40.000 kHz

 44.100 kHz
 46.604 kHz
 46.6084kHz
 50.000 kHz
 59.787 kHz

 60.000 kHz
 60.002 kHz
 60.005 kHz
 65.535 kHz
 65.536 kHz

 69.000 kHz
 70.000 kHz
 71.000 kHz
 72.000 kHz
 73.000 kHz

 74.000 kHz
 74.300 kHz
 74.400 kHz
 75.000 kHz
 76.000 kHz

 76.790 kHz
 76.800 kHz
 76.810 kHz
 77.000 kHz
 77.204 kHz

 77.287 kHz
 77.500 kHz
 77.503 kHz
 77.504 kHz
 78.000 kHz

 79.000 kHz
 83.000 kHz
 96.000 kHz
 96.006 kHz
100.000 kHz

111.000 kHz
117.720 kHz
120.000 kHz
120.8475kHz
125.000 kHz

131.072 kHz
149.475 kHz
153.600 kHz
200.000 kHz
307.200 kHz

  1.000000 MHz
  1.843200 MHz
  2.000000 MHz
  2.048000 MHz
  2.097152 MHz

  2.457600 MHz
  2.500000 MHz
  2.560000 MHz
  2.949120 MHz
  3.000000 MHz

  3.072000 MHz
  3.276000 MHz
  3.276800 MHz
  3.579000 MHz
  3.579545 MHz

  3.640000 MHz
  3.686400 MHz
  3.700000 MHz
  3.859000 MHz
  3.932160 MHz

  4.000000 MHz
  4.032000 MHz
  4.096000 MHz
  4.096250 MHz
  4.194000 MHz

  4.194304 MHz
  4.332000 MHz
  4.433000 MHz
  4.433616 MHz
  4.433618 MHz

  4.433619 MHz
  4.500000 MHz
  4.645300 MHZ
  4.746870 MHz
  4.800000 MHz

  4.897000 MHz
  4.906250 MHz
  4.915000 MHz
  4.915200 MHz
  5.000000 MHz

  5.068800 MHz
  5.120000 MHz
  5.185000 MHz
  5.223438 MHz
  5.500000 MHz

  5.529600 MHz
  5.848400 MHz
  5.926500 MHz
  5.990400 MHz
  6.000000 MHz

  6.144000 MHz
  6.176000 MHz
  6.400000 MHz
  6.498300 MHz
  6.500000 MHz

  6.553600 MHz
  6.612813 MHz
  6.745800 MHz
  6.757000 MHz
  6.764380 MHz

  7.150500 MHz
  7.159090 MHz
  7.200000 MHz
  7.372800 MHz
  7.680000 MHz

  7.948880 MHz
  8.000000 MHz
  8.000156 MHz
  8.192000 MHz
  8.388608 MHz

  8.432000 MHz
  8.500000 MHz
  8.643200 MHz
  8.912000 MHz
  9.000000 MHz

  9.216000 MHz
  9.494531 MHz
  9.509375 MHz
  9.545000 MHz
  9.600000 MHz

  9.625000 MHZ
  9.794100 MHz
  9.815630 MHz
  9.830000 MHz
  9.830400 MHz

  9.843750 MHz
  9.843800 MHz
 10.000000 MHz
 10.240000 MHz
 10.245000 MHz

 10.624400 MHz
 10.738635 MHz
 10.738650 MHz
 10.781250 MHz
 11.000000 MHz

 11.046000 MHz
 11.059200 MHz
 11.228000 MHz
 11.289600 MHz
 11.520000 MHz

 11.981350 MHz
 12.000000 MHz
 12.000393 MHz
 12.031125 MHz
 12.096000 MHz

 12.187000 MHz
 12.187500 MHz
 12.288000 MHz
 12.352000 MHz
 12.500000 MHz

 12.688000 MHz
 12.800000 MHz
 12.960000 MHz
 13.000000 MHz
 13.025190 MHz

 13.062500 MHz
 13.125225 MHz
 13.225000 MHz
 13.225600 MHz
 13.225625 MHz

 13.262250 MHz
 13.491600 MHz
 13.500000 MHz
 13.516800 MHz
 13.521270 MHz

 13.548560 MHz
 13.560000 MHz
 13.560000 MHz
 13.605000 MHz
 13.824000 MHz

 13.949160 MHz
 14.000000 MHz
 14.089190 MHz
 14.276430 MHz
 14.299830 MHz

 14.318000 MHz
 14.318180 MHz
 14.335900 MHz
 14.359400 MHz
 14.400000 MHz

 14.463660 MHz
 14.500000 MHz
 14.690000 MHz
 14.745600 MHz
 14.822520 MHz

 14.850000 MHz
 15.000000 MHz
 15.360000 MHz
 16.000000 MHz
 16.000312 MHz

 16.128000 MHz
 16.257000 MHz
 16.367600 MHz
 16.368000 MHz
 16.384000 MHz

 16.576000 MHz
 16.666000 MHz
 16.667000 MHz
 16.670000 MHz
 16.800000 MHz

 16.934000 MHz
 16.934400 MHz
 17.734400 MHz
 17.734475 MHz
 18.000000 MHz

 18.080000 MHz
 18.432000 MHz
 18.869000 MHz
 19.200000 MHz
 19.440000 MHz

 19.657812 MHz
 19.660000 MHz
 19.660800 MHz
 19.680000 MHz
 19.800000 MHz

 20.000000 MHz
 20.356250 MHz
 20.356300 MHz
 20.480000 MHz
 21.477270 MHz

 22.000000 MHz
 22.118000 MHz
 22.118400 MHz
 22.400000 MHz
 22.500000 MHz

 22.579200 MHz
 22.627800 MHz
 23.000000 MHz
 23.264300 MHz
 23.500000 MHz

 23.512200 MHz
 23.592000 MHz
 23.706250 MHz
 24.000000 MHz
 24.000140 MHz

 24.500000 MHz
 24.545454 MHz
 24.553500 MHz
 24.576000 MHz
 24.704000 MHz

 24.745600 MHz
 25.000000 MHz
 25.175000 MHz
 25.223500 MHz
 25.456250 MHz

 25.456300 MHz
 25.500000 MHz
 26.000000 MHz
 26.451250 MHz
 26.451300 MHz

 26.500000 MHz
 26.597100 MHz
 26.800000 MHz
 27.000000 MHz
 27.120000 MHz

 27.134375 MHz
 27.134400 MHz
 27.200000 MHz
 27.306700 MHz
 27.468800 MHz

 28.000000 MHz
 28.224000 MHz
 28.259375 MHz
 28.259400 MHz
 28.322000 MHz

 28.375000 MHz
 28.593750 MHz
 28.593800 MHz
 28.636000 MHz
 28.636300 MHz

 28.636360 MHz
 29.491200 MHz
 29.498928 MHz
 29.500000 MHz
 30.000000 MHz

 32.000000 MHz
 32.514000 MHz
 32.768000 MHz
 33.000000 MHz
 33.333000 MHz

 33.333300 MHz
 33.868800 MHz
 35.251200 MHz
 35.328000 MHz
 36.000000 MHz

 38.000000 MHz
 38.000530 MHz
 38.400000 MHz
 38.880000 MHz
 39.000000 MHz

 40.000000 MHz
 40.320000 MHz
 40.960000 MHz
 42.000000 MHz
 44.000000 MHz

 44.236800 MHz
 44.545000 MHz
 44.736000 MHz
 44.800000 MHz
 44.900000 MHz

 45.000000 MHz
 46.000000 MHz
 48.000000 MHz
 49.152000 MHz
 49.860000 MHz

 50.000000 MHz
 53.125000 MHz
 54.000000 MHz
 55.000000 MHz
 60.000000 MHz

 64.000000 MHz
 66.000000 MHz
 66.666000 MHz
 66.666600 MHz
 73.669790 MHz

 75.957292 MHz
 76.121875 MHz
 80.000000 MHz
114.285000 MHz
161.132800 MHz

enough left over to pay them.

Re: 29.5MHz crystals

Many thanks.

I am aware of DigiKey's stock.  Unfortunately the only ones they have of
this frequency are some citizen ones which are non-ROHS and a surface mount
footprint.  Otherwise I would have snapped the lot up!!

I had considered buying some 29.4912MHz and pulling the frequency, but
300ppm is a bit on the high side.

Re: 29.5MHz crystals

Have you tried Jan Crystals or ICM (I'm assuming you're in the US)?
They'll custom make, and for enough $$ they'll do it quickly.

Dunno if they'll do it quick _enough_ for you, or if you're desperate
enough to pay their prices, but they're out there.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

I'm in the UK - many thanks

Re: 29.5MHz crystals

On a sunny day (Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:03:54 +0100) it happened "Fredxx"

Why not type
 custom quartz crystals .uk
in google
The first 2 links should already serve your needs.
HC49:
 http://www.euroquartz.co.uk/Default.aspx?tabid10%9&txtSearch=HC49&SortField=ProductNumber%2cProductName&List=1
Have one made perhaps?

Re: 29.5MHz crystals

http://www.euroquartz.co.uk/Default.aspx?tabid10%9&txtSearch=HC49&SortField=ProductNumber%2cProductName&List=1

They're 4 to 6 weeks.

I was hoping that somewhere in the world there might be some stock!!

Many thanks.

Re: 29.5MHz crystals

I used Jan many years ago, they were quick for the custom crystal I
ordered.
It was like 2 weeks for delivery.

Cheers
.

Re: 29.5MHz crystals

Check with Cal Crystal / Comclox (http://www.calcrystal.com ).  They
may have them in stock, and if not I'm sure they can turn out a bunch
for you quickly.

They seem to be nice folks to deal with, even for small-quantity
purchasers.  I got excellent service, some years ago, for a
hobbyist-type "quantity 1" buy of a tight-tolerance crystal.

--
Friends of Jade Warrior home page:  http://www.radagast.org/jade-warrior
Re: 29.5MHz crystals

http://www.golledge.com/docs/products/xtl_ld/hc49.htm

Good company ... but don't list 29.5M ....

Re: 29.5MHz crystals

Didn't dig around for the value, but this co is pretty good,
used to use them alot in the past.

Abracon Corp. CA. USA

http://www.abracon.com/resonators.htm

Rgds,