Subject Author Posted Replies

PSU query
Gentlemen, Can some kind soul tell me what the output voltages of this psu section are stated as? It's not a very good scan I got off the net and my eyes aren't that great any more. In particular I...
6
6

SMPS Behaviour at low supply voltages
Gentlemen, An app note I was referred to recently (Nichicon source IIRC) stated that even new electrolytic caps should have their oxide layer reformed before being put into service if they've been on...
9
9

This Was Real
Did they realize what they were singing?! Gail Farrell and Dick Dale sing Brewer and Shipley's song "One Toke Over The Line," on The Lawrence Welk Show. Lawrence describes this song as a "modern...
3
3

Dennis Austin Was 76
<> https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/09/powerpoint-software-developer-dennis-austin-dead-76/ https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/09/powerpoint-software-developer-dennis-austin-dead-76/

OT: OCD athletics rules
This is ridiculous, from (amendment%20to%20Rule%205)Amendments to Rule 5 of the Technical Rules (formerly Competition Rule 143) 5.1 The clothing must be made of a material which is nontransparent even...
27
27

Flir DM166
Interesting dvm The FLIR DM166 is the most affordable multimeter with built-in thermal imaging — a must-have tool for commercial electricians, automation, electronics, and HVAC technicians....
5
5

Berkat Jasa SEO Sidoarjo dari ArCorpWeb, Bisnis Anda Bisa Moncer!
Sidoarjo, Siap-Siap Bersinar di Dunia Digital dengan Jasa SEO Terbaik dari ArCorpWeb! Halo, teman-teman online! Apa kabar? Hari ini, kita bakal ngebahas tentang sesuatu yang penting banget buat...
2
2

NPN in unusual quadrant
Imagine an NPN transistor. Ground the emitter and connect the collector to some nice positive voltage. Now pull the base negative, through a current-limiting resistor. What happens?
29
29

Jodhpur Call Girl - Rate 1500 Only Outcall Service
Jodhpur Call Girl - Rate 1500 Only Outcall Service,...

MH370
The following is my theory as to what really happened. Before MH370 took off from Kuala L., it was secretly loaded with lithium batteries which were only supposed to be allowed on cargo planes because...
5
5

Novelty classical mechanics/entrainment quantum entanglement paper
This is an interesting new take on modelling quantum correlations by analogous classical point mass distributions. It might eventually lead to a better understanding of both but for now it is just a...

Electrical fire in MH370 cockpit?, or, Can one argue with a pilot?
Fifteen months later, we have no idea know what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. But we keep going back to a theory posited by a pilot Chris Goodfellow just days after March 2014...
38
38

“Good night, Malaysian three-seven-zero.”
Has that voice been positively identified as one of the two pilots in the cockpit?: A recording of communication between MH370's crew and ground control as an unsettling final message. A recording of...

What do you think was found in Cambodia?
Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world by Google News. Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world by Google News.

MH370 crash site identified with amateur radio technology
A retired aerospace engineer, Richard Godfrey, analyzed radio wave propagation data from the Weak Signal Propagation Reporter network developed by hams to pinpoint MH370's crash site to a 300 sq mi...
5
5