Lowest Power >10 Baud Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Transciever ?

Hello,

I would like to set up a low power transmitter/receiver pair to wirelessly send low rate data through a car dashboard, about 1byte sent once a second. The receiver above the dashboard will be powered by two AA batteries with 3500mAh total capacity and should last for at least 1 yr =>

Reply to
DH1

Hello,

I would like to set up a low power transmitter/receiver pair to wirelessly send low rate data through a car dashboard, about 1byte sent once a second. The receiver above the dashboard will be powered by two AA batteries with about 3500mAh total capacity and should last for at least 1 yr =>

Reply to
DH1